We will be closed Monday, April 15, 2019 in observance of Patriots’ Day. There will be no bus, Boston Commuter bus or van service on this day. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday April 14 and a normal schedule on Tuesday April 16, 2019.
The main office will be closed on April 15, 2019 in observance of Patriots’ Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting Costello Center until Washington St. ( Pass Fire House )
- Exiting Stop & Shop until 7/11 Convenience Store on Storey Ave. in Newburyport
- Exiting Heritage House (OB & IB) on Low St. to Pond St.
- One Stop allowed at the CVS beyond crosswalk
- Departing CVS stop till Green St.
- One Stop allowed at Post Office (Blinking Caution Light)
- From Post Office until Merrimac St.
- One Stop allowed across of Waterfront Park ( Blue (P) sign on sidewalk)
- Merrimac St. until State
- One Stop allowed after Library at Bus Stop
- From State St. till Rte. 1
- One Stop allowed across of CVS
- From CVS on Pond St. till March Rd. (Pass Stripers Grill) OB & IB
- 1 and Elm St. (before set of lights) until Beach Rd. pass Sailsbury House of Pizza (OB)
- From CVS on Beach Rd. umtil turning back on Rte. 1 with exception of The Laundromat on Elm St. (IB)
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)