On Sunday November 18, 2018 Haverhill will be having their annual Christmas Parade from 1-3 pm. Due to this all routes that service the Haverhill area will be on detour during the Parade with the exception of the route 01. The detours may change every hour depending on the traffic and parking. Buses will not be able to pick up or drop off passengers while off route.
For detour update check Twitter, the Transit App or contact us at 978-469-6878.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting Costello Center until Washington St. ( Pass Fire House )
- Exiting Stop & Shop until 7/11 Convenience Store on Storey Ave. in Newburyport
- Exiting Heritage House (OB & IB) on Low St. to Pond St.
- One Stop allowed at the CVS beyond crosswalk
- Departing CVS stop till Green St.
- One Stop allowed at Post Office (Blinking Caution Light)
- From Post Office until Merrimac St.
- One Stop allowed across of Waterfront Park ( Blue (P) sign on sidewalk)
- Merrimac St. until State
- One Stop allowed after Library at Bus Stop
- From State St. till Rte. 1
- One Stop allowed across of CVS
- From CVS on Pond St. till March Rd. (Pass Stripers Grill) OB & IB
- 1 and Elm St. (before set of lights) until Beach Rd. pass Sailsbury House of Pizza (OB)
- From CVS on Beach Rd. umtil turning back on Rte. 1 with exception of The Laundromat on Elm St. (IB)
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)