On Sunday November 18, 2018 Haverhill will be having their annual Christmas Parade from 1-3 pm. Due to this all routes that service the Haverhill area will be on detour during the Parade with the exception of the route 01. The detours may change every hour depending on the traffic and parking. Buses will not be able to pick up or drop off passengers while off route.
For detour update check Twitter, the Transit App or contact us at 978-469-6878.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones--see mvrta.com for details.
NO STOP ZONES
- Once departing the Loading Zone in HTS, NO STOPPING allowed till Flag Policy resumes
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after crosswalk ( Post Office )
- Main St ( Rte. 125 )
- Merrimack St. and Main St. until Wendy’s ( Middlesex St. )
- South Main St.
- TD Bank until Ward Hill ( Rodgers Rd. ) OB & IB
- Knipe Ave.
- No stops allowed until Osgood Landing with exception of Oxford Ave. upon request
- Exiting Osgood Landing until Oxford Ave. ( IB )
- Resume Flag Policy on Oxford Ave. ( IB )
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)