We will be closed Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King Day. There will be no bus, Boston Commuter bus or van service on this day. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday January 19 and a normal schedule on Tuesday January 21, 2020.
The main office will be closed on January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones--see mvrta.com for details.
NO STOP ZONES
- Once departing the Loading Zone in HTS, NO STOPPING allowed till Flag Policy resumes
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after crosswalk ( Post Office )
- Main St ( Rte. 125 )
- Merrimack St. and Main St. until Wendy’s ( Middlesex St. )
- South Main St.
- TD Bank until Ward Hill ( Rodgers Rd. ) OB & IB
- Knipe Ave.
- No stops allowed until Osgood Landing with exception of Oxford Ave. upon request
- Exiting Osgood Landing until Oxford Ave. ( IB )
- Resume Flag Policy on Oxford Ave. ( IB )
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)