On Thursday June 18, 2020 Washington Square will be closed.
ALL MVRTA buses will be servicing the downtown area from Bailey Boulevard, from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Please refer to the list below for departure locations for all routes:
- Route 01 (Lawrence)-Bailey Blvd. facing Emerson St.
- Route 13 (Main St./North Ave.)-Bailey Blvd. alongside Boy’s Club
- Route 14 (Bradford/Ward Hill)- Bailey Blvd. alongside Boy’s Club
- Route 15 (Hilldale)-Bailey Blvd. facing Emerson St.
- Route 16 (Washington St.)- Bailey Blvd. facing Emerson St.
- Route 18 (Riverside)- Bailey Blvd. alongside Boy’s Club
- Route 51 (Newburyport)- Bailey Blvd. alongside Boy’s Club
The Haverhill Transit Station will be open from 6:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after crosswalk ( Post Office )
- Main St ( Rte. 125 ) after Central Plaza until Haverhill Library OB & IB
- Monument Square
- CVS untill Cumberland Farms OB & IB
- Plaistow NH Town Line
- After Brickett Mills Apartments on North Ave.
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)