On Sunday November 18, 2018 Haverhill will be having their annual Christmas Parade from 1-3 pm. Due to this all routes that service the Haverhill area will be on detour during the Parade with the exception of the route 01. The detours may change every hour depending on the traffic and parking. Buses will not be able to pick up or drop off passengers while off route.
For detour update check Twitter, the Transit App or contact us at 978-469-6878.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after crosswalk ( Post Office )
- Main St ( Rte. 125 ) after Central Plaza until Haverhill Library OB & IB
- Monument Square
- CVS till Cumberland Farms OB & IB
- Plaistow NH Town Line
- After Brickett Mills Apartments on North Ave.
- After Primrose St on Main St
- One stop allowed across of McDonalds OB ( Drop off only )
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)