We will be closed Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King Day. There will be no bus, Boston Commuter bus or van service on this day. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday January 19 and a normal schedule on Tuesday January 21, 2020.
The main office will be closed on January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- On Broadway St Between Essex St and Common St
- Methuen Sq from Post Office OB
- One stop allowed across from Rosario’s
- One stop allowed before Methuen Police Station
- From Village Mall to Gleason St past Post Office
- One stop allowed across from Nevins Library
- Hampshire St to Buckley Transit
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)