We will be closed Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day. There will be no bus or van service on this day. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday, April 18 and a normal schedule on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
The main office will be closed on Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones–see mvrta.com for details.
NO STOP ZONES
- Once departing the Loading Zone in HTS, NO STOPPING allowed till Flag Policy resumes
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after crosswalk ( Post Office )
- Main St ( Rte. 125 )
- Merrimack St. and Main St. until Wendy’s ( Middlesex St. )
- South Main St.
- TD Bank until Ward Hill ( Rodgers Rd. ) OB & IB
- Knipe Ave.
- No stops allowed until Osgood Landing with exception of Oxford Ave. upon request
- Exiting Osgood Landing until Oxford Ave. ( IB )
- Resume Flag Policy on Oxford Ave. ( IB )
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)