Starting July 1st, the MVRTA Route 83 Beach Bus (Salisbury & Hampton Beach) will be traveling, once again, from Lawrence, Methuen and will go express from Haverhill to Salisbury Beach. Take our Route 51 and Route 54 to get to Salisbury Beach, every 60 minutes, and from there take our Rte. 83 to get to Hampton Beach. Click here for the schedule.
This is a Summer Route with service provided from July 1 through the first Sunday before Labor Day in September. Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Pleasant Valley St in Methuen, Ma
- Thornton Ave and Lowell Ave (495 overpass)
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. till Kenoza Ave. Continue Flag policy on Kenoza Ave.
- 495 underpass from Elliot St to Dunkin Donuts
- Intersection of Sparhawk St and Main ST to Elm St
- On Elm St allowed one stop near Barn Pub and Grill
- From Massachusetts / New Hampshire Line until Information Center in Hampton Beach OB & IB
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)