In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to mitigate the spread of the virus, and to protect our passengers and operators, the ROUTE 83 to Salisbury/Hampton Beach has been cancelled for the month of July, 2020.
Thank you for your patience as we work together for a common goal of resuming normal service.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, download the Transit App or contact us at 978-469-6878 for updates.
This is a Summer Route with service provided from July 1 through the first Sunday before Labor Day in September. Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
* Beach bus has been cancelled for the month of July 2020, due to COVID-19 *
NO STOP ZONES
- Pleasant Valley St in Methuen, Ma
- Thornton Ave and Lowell Ave (495 overpass)
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. till Kenoza Ave. Continue Flag policy on Kenoza Ave.
- 495 underpass from Elliot St to Dunkin Donuts
- Intersection of Sparhawk St and Main ST to Elm St
- On Elm St allowed one stop near Barn Pub and Grill
- From Massachusetts / New Hampshire Line until Information Center in Hampton Beach OB & IB
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)