We will be closed Monday, April 15, 2019 in observance of Patriots’ Day. There will be no bus, Boston Commuter bus or van service on this day. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday April 14 and a normal schedule on Tuesday April 16, 2019.
The main office will be closed on April 15, 2019 in observance of Patriots’ Day.
This is a Summer Route with service provided from July 1 through the first Sunday before Labor Day in September. Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Pleasant Valley St in Methuen, Ma
- Thornton Ave and Lowell Ave (495 overpass)
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. till Kenoza Ave. Continue Flag policy on Kenoza Ave.
- 495 underpass from Elliot St to Dunkin Donuts
- Intersection of Sparhawk St and Main ST to Elm St
- On Elm St allowed one stop near Barn Pub and Grill
- From Beach Rd in Sailsbury departing the shelter along North End Blvd until stop after Information Center in Hampton Beach OB & IB
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)