We will be closed Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day. There will be no bus or van service on this day. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday, April 18 and a normal schedule on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
The main office will be closed on Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- On Broadway St Between Essex St and Common St
- Methuen Sq from Post Office OB
- One stop allowed across from Rosario’s
- One stop allowed before Methuen Police Station
- From Village Mall to Gleason St past Post Office
- One stop allowed across from Nevins Library
- Hampshire St to Buckley Transit
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)