We will be providing service on the new state holiday, Juneteenth Day, Saturday, June 19, 2021 on a Sunday schedule (available here). EZ Trans ADA service will be provided as well. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a normal schedule on Friday, June 18 and a Sunday schedule on Sunday, June 20.
The main office will be closed on Friday, June 18, 2021 in observance of Juneteenth Day. Non-ADA or Ring and Ride calls will not be answered on this day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after turning on to Emerson St.
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. until Kenoza Ave.
- Flag Policy continues on Kenoza Ave. ( DO NOT STOP BETWEEN LIGHTS)
- Highland St. between Winkley St. and Greenwood St. ( IB )
- Exiting Elliott Rd. on Amesbury Rd. until Dunkin Donuts ( OB & IB )
- Intersection of Sparhawk St. and Main St. (TD Bank) until Water St. ( after rotary )
- Barn Pub and Grill until the designated stop at Nicholas Costello Center
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)