We will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022 in observance of Independence Day. There will be no bus, Boston Commuter bus or van service on this day. We will be running a 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM schedule on Saturday, July 2 and a normal schedule on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. The transit centers will operate from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM on July 2.
The main office will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022 in observance of Independence Day.
** Route change effective May 9, 2022**
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after turning on to Emerson St.
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. until Kenoza Ave.
- Flag Policy continues on Kenoza Ave. ( DO NOT STOP BETWEEN LIGHTS)
- Highland St. between Winkley St. and Greenwood St. ( IB )
- Exiting Elliott Rd. on Amesbury Rd. until Dunkin Donuts ( OB & IB )
- Intersection of Sparhawk St. and Main St. (TD Bank) until Water St. ( after rotary )
- Barn Pub and Grill until the designated stop at Nicholas Costello Center
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.