We will be closed Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King Day. There will be no bus or van service on this day. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday, January 17 and a normal schedule on Tuesday January 19, 2021.
The main office will be closed on January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting HTS onto Merrimack St
- Flag Policy continues immediately after turning on to Emerson St.
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. until Kenoza Ave.
- Flag Policy continues on Kenoza Ave. ( DO NOT STOP BETWEEN LIGHTS)
- Highland St. between Winkley St. and Greenwood St. ( IB )
- Exiting Elliott Rd. on Amesbury Rd. until Dunkin Donuts ( OB & IB )
- Intersection of Sparhawk St. and Main St. (TD Bank) until Water St. ( after rotary )
- Barn Pub and Grill until the designated stop at Nicholas Costello Center
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)