We will be providing service on the new state holiday, Juneteenth Day, Saturday, June 19, 2021 on a Sunday schedule (available here). EZ Trans ADA service will be provided as well. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a normal schedule on Friday, June 18 and a Sunday schedule on Sunday, June 20.
The main office will be closed on Friday, June 18, 2021 in observance of Juneteenth Day. Non-ADA or Ring and Ride calls will not be answered on this day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- Exiting Costello Center until Washington St. ( Pass Fire House )
- Exiting Stop & Shop until 7/11 Convenience Store on Storey Ave. in Newburyport
- Exiting Heritage House (OB & IB) on Low St. to Pond St.
- One Stop allowed at the CVS beyond crosswalk
- Departing CVS stop till Green St.
- One Stop allowed at Post Office (Blinking Caution Light)
- From Post Office until Merrimac St.
- One Stop allowed across of Waterfront Park ( Blue (P) sign on sidewalk)
- Merrimac St. until State
- One Stop allowed after Library at Bus Stop
- From State St. till Rte. 1
- One Stop allowed across of CVS
- From CVS on Pond St. till March Rd. (Pass Stripers Grill) OB & IB
- 1 and Elm St. (before set of lights) until Beach Rd. pass Sailsbury House of Pizza (OB)
- From CVS on Beach Rd. umtil turning back on Rte. 1 with exception of The Laundromat on Elm St. (IB)
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)