We will be closed Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day. There will be no bus or van service on this day. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday, April 18 and a normal schedule on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
The main office will be closed on Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day.
This is a Summer Route with service provided from July 1 through the first Sunday before Labor Day in September. Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
* Beach bus has been cancelled for the month of July 2020, due to COVID-19 *
NO STOP ZONES
- Pleasant Valley St in Methuen, Ma
- Thornton Ave and Lowell Ave (495 overpass)
- EZ Way Cleaners on White St. till Kenoza Ave. Continue Flag policy on Kenoza Ave.
- 495 underpass from Elliot St to Dunkin Donuts
- Intersection of Sparhawk St and Main ST to Elm St
- On Elm St allowed one stop near Barn Pub and Grill
- From Massachusetts / New Hampshire Line until Information Center in Hampton Beach OB & IB
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)