Plan Your Trip
Every three years the MVRTA is required to set goals for the participation of certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprises for procurements that involve funds from the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). The methodology that was developed and submitted to the FTA is attached. Comments on this goal setting methodology can be submitted within 30 days via Email to [email protected] or via mail to the following address:
Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority
85 Railroad Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01835-7265
Should the proposed goal change following a review by the FTA, the revised goal submittal / methodology will be posted on this website. Should the numerical goal not change but the contents change so as to provide the necessary detail supporting the methodology, the new submittal will be posted on this website.
There are Schedule CHANGES and SERVICE REMOVALS for the following routes
Effective July 2nd, 2018
Route 73 (IRS/Raytheon – Haverhill):
- This route will be REMOVED FROM SERVICE
Route 15 (Hilldale Ave.) inbounds leaving from:
- Haverhill Commons (Target) @ 5:25am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Hilldale & Monument @ 5:31am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Grove & High @ 5:38am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Locust & Winter @ 5:41am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
Route 16 (Washington St.) inbounds leaving from:
- Westgate (Market Basket) @ 5:40am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Hadley West Apts. @ 5:42am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Currier Square @ 5:47am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
Route 18 (Riverside) inbounds leaving from:
- Rivers Edge Plaza (Bldg. 19) @ 5:25am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Merrimack Valley Hospital @ 5:29am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Kennedy Circle @ 5:31am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- AHEPA Apts. @ 5:36am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
- Mill & Water @ 5:39am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
Route 41 (Lowell-Lawrence) inbounds leaving from:
- Merrimack Plaza @ 4:45am REMOVED FROM SERVICE
Take the MVRTA Route 83 to Salisbury or Hampton Beach starting July 1st through September 2nd! Monday through Sunday! OR Route 51 and transfer to the Route 54 to visti Salisbury Beac every 70 minutes (year round)!
Now you can watch your MVRTA bus approach in real-time, with up-to-the second departure times that tell you exactly when your bus is coming, with the Transit App.
Find the Transit App in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
MVRTA Real-time information is also available in Google Maps.