The Merrimack Valley Area Transportation Company is looking for full-time Class A or Class B CDL drivers with their Passenger and Air Brake endorsements and DPU certification. Applicants who do not currently have the endorsements or certification but who can obtain them are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates must have clean driving record, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English. We offer a competitive salary with benefits package, including medical, dental, paid vacation, pension, and 401 (k) plans.
Special Transportation Services is looking for full-time class D drivers with the ability to obtain DPU certification.
Successful candidates must have clean driving record, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English. We offer a competitive salary with benefits package, including medical, dental, paid vacation, 401 (k) plans.
Special Transportation Services is looking for full-time van dispatcher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Print day sheets and manifest
- Assign vehicles
- Monitor driver locations and times, revise assignments as necessary
- Record driver pick up and drop off messages using scheduling software
- Communicate with passengers to resolve issues and maintain efficient service
- Validate driver manifests, cash, and tickets
- Complete incident reports as needed
- Maintain daily log book
- Compile trip schedules and amend assignments as needed
- Inspect vehicles for damage, file inspection sheets
- Other tasks as assigned
Successful candidates must have clean driving and employment record, excellent customer service skills, work well under pressure and be computer literate.
The Merrimack Valley Area Transportation Company has an immediate opening for a full-time Reservationist to schedule rides for our Paratransit passengers. Applicants must have a good employment record and strong customer service skills. High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Bilingual, fluent in Spanish a plus.
Successful candidates will have one to two years of clerical or office experience, excellent organizational and telephone communication skills, and be computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Receive trip requests from clients
- Monitor EZ Trans application process
- Maintain EZ Trans client data base
- Update client data daily (i.e. new clients, standing orders, trip screens etc.) in system
- Resolve problems between clients and vendors
- Take client and vendor complaints
- Enter driver sheets into update screens
- Provide Coverage at Receptionist Desk as needed
- Verify fixed route receipts
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, please come to 85 Railroad Avenue in Haverhill, MA, Monday- Friday 8:00AM- 4:00PM. No phone calls, please.
MVATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) with an established goal of being a 100% drug and alcohol free workplace. Drug and alcohol testing is a condition of employment.