We will be closed Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day. There will be no bus or van service on this day. The Boston Commuter service remains canceled due to COVID-19. We will be running a Sunday schedule on Sunday, April 18 and a normal schedule on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
The main office will be closed on Monday, April 19, 2021 in observance of Patriots Day.
Bus may be flagged along route except in no-stop zones.
NO STOP ZONES
- On Essex St from Probation Office (499 Essex St) until Broadway St. (Rte. 28)
- Water St to Merrimack St (Falls Bridge) Flag Policy continues at Halloween Store OB & IB
- Gilbert St to William St OB
- Near Railroad tracks (must clear track and Canal St)
- Main St and Kenilworth St to South St IB
See the Fares page for information on fares and passes.Download Route Map (PDF)